Blogging is passion and art, and using the right blogging gadgets and tools will make your creation rise and glow!
This is a tremendous list of blogging weapons to which you can hold (hint: bookmark it!), and discover new tools to improve your blogging activity as well as the knowledge of your readers!
This significant list of blogging software consists of supplies for all types of bloggers whether full-time professional, part-time or individual. I have structured them into various segments, allowing you to decide and pick the right tool for the right plan.
The Centralizer (Website Automation Tool) - You can create your site and can start earning in 5 minutes.
Though the list of usable tools is large, each software is valuable in its own space. I also give a one-line remark for each instrument as a quick but valuable mention.
I have individually used at least 80% of the software specified below, and the remaining 20% is suggested by bloggers whose viewpoints I read and I believe.
An Ultimate list of Blogging Softwares
Desktop blog editors
- Hemingway Editor: A great desktop content writing software which will improve your writing. Get an immediate reading level grade and word count. Available for Mac and Windows.
- Frase: A web-based writing tool that united with WordPress, medium and a few other programs. It uses artificial intelligence (AI) technology to help you enhance your content.
- Desk: This will drag you away from all the disturbances and help you concentrate on writing. Available for Mac OS, and the cost is reasonable.
- Open Live Writer: Excellent desktop editor for Windows OS, and you can publish straight from your desktop.
- Blogo: Desktop publishing software for Mac that supports WP (WordPress).
- Evernote: I use this to take immediate notes on my iPhone, and it’s accessible via cloud syncing.
Content idea generation tools
- BuzzSumo: Enter a topic or a website to discover the most shared and appealing content.
- Ahrefs Content explorer: Alike to Buzzsumo but with added data.
- Quora: Explore for your keywords in a search box of Quora, and you will see countless thoughts for your blog content.
- Blog topic generator: Insert your keyword and it will deliver you post ideas.
- Google Trends: Review the recently trending materials or get the search trend for any keyword of your selection.
Blog post title tool
- EMV tool: Checks the heartfelt marketing utility of a title. The greater the EMV score is, the greater it will perform on social communications channels.
- Headline Analyzer: This is the greatest tool in this lot. Despite what you understand or don’t understand regarding blogging, you will be beating out the best titles for your blog posts.
- TweakBiz title generator: A complete package for title generator by TweakBiz.
- Potent C idea generator: Describe it as a content concept generator or a headline/title generator – it operates as both.
- UpWorthy title generator: The solely viral topic generator for your need.
- Grammarly: Guardian for a non-native English spokesman like me. Assists with proof-reading, hints words, is a great partner.
- Hemingway App: Free web-based software to enhance your writing. I’m certain you will end up saving this one.
Stock images for blogs
- Flickr Advanced search: Use Flickr Advance search to discover photographs with a creative commons license.
- Google image search: Use photographs with a suitable license which you can use on your blog.
- Pixabay: Another excellent site where you can download high-quality pictures. You don’t have to provide credit links.
Blog reading and content discovery tool
- Feedly: Here you can Subscribe to several blog feeds or seek for your interesting subject to find new blogs to subscribe to.
- Pocket: A “read it later” app which is also a resourceful app. Integrated into all the reading software or web-apps discussed previously and lets you save items for later reading.
- Zest: This one is for marketing persons and available ready as a chrome add-on. The mobile app is not yet in the market but coming soon.
Desktop Image/video recording + editing tools
- Camtasia: Available for both Mac OS and Windows, and grant you record screencasts. This has a one-month free trial.
- Loom: A newly available useful tool which also proposes desktop recording. You can use it to take screencast and your face in a circle.
- Snag it: Picture catching and editing software for Mac and Windows OS. One of the genuine, and highly suggested for bloggers.
- Image Optim: Mac Picture compressor software which optimizes your pictures for the web.
- MPEG Streamclip: A great desktop video converter app for Windows and Mac. You can use it to transform, trim, join, cut videos. I regularly use it to change my video format to reduce the file size of the video.
- Audacity: A sound recorder app for every important desktop OS. Useful for podcasters, as you can record your voice and then edit it.
- TubeBuddy: If you are a Youtube publicist or video blogger, you should have Tubebuddy in your app vault. This one app can double your Youtube channel viewers & make it easier to handle your Youtube channel. Highly suggested for YouTube publishers.
Visitor stats and analytics tool
- Google Analytics: An excellent solution for inspecting advanced details about your blog viewers. Also displays real-time live traffic status of your blog.
- Jetpack plugin: Gives a module called “WordPress.com stats”, which enables you to scan traffic details from your WordPress dashboard.
- Fiverr: You can Outsource anything like YouTube video titles or intros or buy social media likes & many more in only $5.
- Freelancer: Excellent place to hire freelancers to get a job done.
- 99designs: Websites for your website design needs very cheaply but will get high quality.
Productivity tools: Take control of your time
- Headspace: Bored of blogging regularly? Meditate for 5 minutes with Headspace. You will surely thank me later!
- Wunderlist: You can manage your to-do list with Wanderlust. Stores data in the cloud and Available on all platforms.
- Trello: A card-based job/task administration tool. I was using it in the past but now moved to Wunderlist. Still, Trello helps in different purpose and is very successful.
- Rescuetime: Gives you weekly stats (configurable) of which sites or webpages you spent your most time on throughout the past week. A good approach to start making note of your productive movement, and save your valuable time. You can Install and configure it and it runs in the background.
- Selfcontrol: This will block some sites so that you can focus on work only. Block Facebook, and other time-consuming sites and notice your productivity will increase.
Keyword research tools
- Google Webmaster Tool: Google's tool which presents various data such as keyword ranking, links to your website, duplicate content, etc....
- Bing Webmaster Tool: Alike to Google Webmaster app, but for Bing search engine.
- Integrity: Desktop app for Mac which monitors your blog for faulty or broken links (internal and external).
- ScreamingFrog: Desktop SEO app which lets you see your blog from the web-spiders point of view. Available for Ubuntu, Mac OS, and Windows.
- SiteBulb: Another excellent desktop based site crawling and auditing web app. I have found this freshly and liking it.
- KWfinder: I noticed this tool while doing analysis for this post. Imagine what? I am loving it. I will share a complete report soon, you should try it. There is a free plan for 5 searches in 24 hours, which is good.
Social Media Tools
- SocialPilot: Fresh animal on the table of social media platforms, but I love it as they have both iOS app and Android app.
- BufferApp: You will never run out of content for your social media. It provides a mobile app named “Daily”, which lets you add high-quality suggestions and content to your social media profiles.
- Hootsuite: Excellent social media dashboard app for managing all social media platforms from a single dashboard. It supports Google+, and it has the ability to auto-post article/content from your blog’s RSS feed. (Free 30-day trial)
- AgoraPulse: This is one of the best social media administration apps of 2019. Try the mobile app and thank me later.
- Postplanner: You can schedule your posts for Facebook which is constantly updating with new features, and helps you to keep an eye on Facebook’s edge rank algorithm. (Free trial.)
- Tailwind: Excellent for scheduling of Instagram and Pinterest.
- ClickToTweet: It creates a link to a tweet. You can use it inside your blog post to double your amount of tweets.
Images for social media tool
- Stencil: Create stunning portraits and download or distribute them directly to your social media platforms. Comfortable to use and needs zero experience.
- Canva: The most discussed social media photograph tool. Allows pictures of various dimensions based on particular social-media platforms.
- PicMonkey: Online image editing and photo design app. Also allows you to produce photo collages.
- Piktochart: Pictochart is an excellent free Infographic app available right now. Infographics remain the most widely shared content type on social platforms.
- QuotesCover: Produce visually appealing quote pictures.
- Pablo: Allows you to add text over photographs, and distribute it on social media places with a single click.
- Vid to gif: .gif pictures improve CTR, and sites like Twitter and Google Plus support .gif pictures. Use this app to create a .gif images from any online video.
- Google AdSense: The best advertising network till now. It’s very easy to control and pays on time.
- Media.net: This ad network is of Yahoo and Bing. High-quality advertisements you will get just like AdSense.
- Propellerads: A genuine alternative option to Google AdSense with a lower minimum payout.
- VigLink: Ideal for bloggers who utilizes commerce-related words and information in their posts. Search engine favorable, also allows you to earn money from an outbound link.
Affiliate marketplace for affiliate bloggers
- ClickBank : A successful and very popular affiliate marketplace for bloggers in any niche. Various affiliate goods to promote.
- ShareASale: Another hot affiliate marketplace with tons of affiliate arrangements from which to pick.
- Impact Radius: Growing traction recently as many successful businesses like MaxCDN and Media Temple utilize IR to drive their affiliate plans.
- Commission Junction: One of the oldest & trusted affiliate marketplace to get prominent affiliate proposals. You can also receive money via Payoneer.
Email marketing tools for bloggers
- ConvertKit: Excellent email marketing tool for bloggers proposing email automation, personalization and pre-built designs for posting attractive email newsletters.
- Feed burner: It's free to use and offered by Google which allows you to optimize your blog feed, and you can utilize it’s newsletter functionality to post daily updates to your users.
- Aweber: Another familiar and amazing software between bloggers & internet marketers. Allows Webinars assistance & 30 days of free trial.
Landing page tool for WordPress
- LeadPages: Most trusted landing page app for WordPress or any other blogging platform.
Web-hosting resource for bloggers
- Bluehost : Suggested as the #1 hosting provider by the standard WordPress.org hosting resource page. Reasonable and affordable shared hosting and it gives one free domain name.
- InmotionHosting: Searching for non-EIG shared hosting? Give a try to InMotion Hosting. Not the lowest price, but absolutely one of the best in this area. Established in Los Angeles & a have a growing community.
- Cloudways: Desire to host your WordPress site in the Cloud (Digital Ocean or Amazon )? Look no farther than Cloudways. Performs easier for non-technical users to host their website in the cloud.
- FileZilla: File Transfer Protocol app for the desktop which is free and available for every desktop OS.
- MySQL WorkBench: A high-level app for desktop administration of your WordPress database. (Suggested only for professional tech users.)
Blog promotion tools
- Flipboard: Build your own magazines and curate posts from the web or from your own site. Your work joined with Flipboard can encourage targeted traffic. Their bookmarklet lets you add content to your magazine or you can use their mobile app.
- MakeWebvideo: Try whiteboard design videos for your blog introduction or for any material.
- Whats new: Display your blog’s new updates after the reader’s previous visit. Excellent concept for a blog and receives tons of return visits.
- Wisestamp: Want a visually appealing signature at the end of your email. Try Wisestamp RSS addon and display your latest blog post in each email. A smart method to market your freshest post. I utilize it to achieve subscribers to my social channels. Add-on available for browsers.
Content marketing tools
I have included many content selling apps above. Following are some which did not suit in any of the earlier sections:
- BuzzStream: It's for bloggers’ outreach. It is a paid tool but this is an undoubtedly phenomenal tool for passionate bloggers & marketers.
Other miscellaneous blogging tools
- PushEngage: Provides web-push notifications. A fresh and innovative way to allow users to subscribe to your blog updates.
- Google apps: Build a domain specific email. It's offered by Google & you will get admittance to all Google products. Also benefits in seizing AdSense approval quick with domain specific email address.
- Speechpad: Gives transcription help for audio or video.
- GtMetrix: Review your website’s loading speed. It also recommends how you can improve your site's loading time.